Thursday, April 30, 2009

Wyatt is 5 weeks old and 10 pounds today!!

Time is flying by... I can't believe he's already 5 weeks old! Chloe likes to share her pink blankie with him! =) I love his little tuft of hair!!


Doing the Hula!!


Big sister brings him a stuffed animal. I always lay him on this water proof mat on our bed because he is a major spitter upper (just like Chloe was!)




I found Chloe had picked this as a good place to work on her lacing project (or what she calls "sewing") it does come with a little plastic needle, which she thinks is very cool!



Wyatt smiles and coos at us all the time now, although I haven't been able to capture it on camera.





Wyatt's neck is getting so strong!







Sometimes he reminds me of a little frog!






Ok, someone is happy to be a big sister!










I LOVE this one! They already seem to have formed a bond, he always looks toward her when she talks and looks and listens very intently when she sits beside him and reads him books!







Chloe enjoying Grandpa and Grandma "Horseys" new puppys!











I Love this one too!










Saturday night after we got the house ready for our Sunday AM meeting (church) Chloe decided to do some play meeting, but it really irritated her when I took a picture, after all who would whip out their camera and take a picture during meeting?!! But I thought it was so cute how she brought her baby wrapped up in a blanket and her purse and last but not least- a balloon! =)












Precious Moments... I want to hold these in my memory forever.













A teeny tiny little hand hangs on to my finger.















4 comments:

Martine Irene said...

What a little cutie!!!! With all that hair he looks like such a "little man"!! Chloe looks like she thoroughly enjoys being the big sister...and is quite the little mother, too!!!

Kari D. said...

Wow, Chloe looks a lot like you Beka, in the 2nd picture up from the bottom. Wyatt is getting even more beautiful. That cracked me up about Chloe not thinking a camera in meeting was appropriate.
Hugs.

Sanderson 5 said...

So cute!!! And changing so fast - I'm glad we got to see you when Wyatt was brand new :) DO cherish the moments - I still am amazed how fast time has gone with our kids. Looking at Chloe with Wyatt reminds me of Ashlyn when Cody was born.... They ARE precious moments that can never be repeated :)

Mandy Renee said...

I'm lovin' the hula! I hope we can see you guys again soon.