Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Grandpa & Grandma, Aunt Debbie, and my Dad came to meet Wyatt for the first time...


Showing baby brother to her Grandpa

Chloe helps my mom make lunch while wearing her new apron that her Great Grandma made for her- it is so cute!


Chloe with her presents from her Great Grandparents- a bag with her name on it, handmade apron and little matching potholders, and magnetic dolls! Thank you!



Great Grandpa with his newest Great grandson!




My Dad meets his newest Grandson!





Aunt Debbie, Grandma, and my Mom






Four Generations







2 comments:

Kari D. said...

More beautiful pics. Glad Chloe is getting plenty of attention and little gifts too. :)

Wanda, Melania & Mishayla said...

Congratulations! I haven't been checking blogs often enough, because I missed the big event! Chloe looks like she has the knack of being a big sister down already. Wanda, Melania & Mishayla