Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Just a couple things...

I came upstairs to find Chloe in the midst of some heavy duty make believe doctoring, fully outfitted in the nurses uniform my mom made for me when I was her age! (Thought you would like to see this one Mom!) See the patient laying on the chair?
This was a cute springtime centerpiece idea I saw in a magazine- fill a small vase with water and flowers, place inside a big vase and fill the space between with candy. The birds sitting on the Robin's egg candies in the bowl was Chloe's idea to go along with my centerpiece (she likes to decorate too!)


2 comments:

Jason, Sarah, Tristan, Wade, and Owen said...

Very cute!! My centerpiece wouldn't last very long! I would have eaten it! :)

Sarah said...

Such a cute idea! I read your post but forgot to post. All done in your enormous amount of spare time. :) Good for you!