Monday, April 5, 2010

Since I never got around to posting these pics, I will do it now! =) Chloe had horse cupcakes for her pre-school birthday party...
Her teacher made her this crown.

Blowing out her candle!


Chloe dances while Daddy (aka the cowboy) plays and sings for her class party.



This was when Wyatt started climbing the stairs!




Chloe and I thought Wyatt looked soooo cute in this party hat!












Chloe pretends to have a funeral after we were at my Grandpa's funeral







Wyatt loves to play the xylophone!








Chloe asked me to take this picture










2 comments:

Randy and Amy said...

A funeral. That is so funny. Kaylee had one too!!! She always sets meeting chairs up to play meeting, but one day they were a little different. And the piano bench was in the middle (like normal, but without "emblems"). After a little bit, she opened the piano bench and left it open. Pretty soon she was filing by with all her made up people.

Mochas, Mountains and Moby Wraps said...

Love the pics of life at your place ... fun that daddy came to play music for the bday party! Bittersweet pic of Chloe's pretend funeral ... I sort of want to protect them from sadness and death as long as I can, preserve their innocent sweetness about life!