Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Random pictures in May...

We are so happy for the return of the sunny and warmer weather- not hot (hence the snow suit) but warmer! Chloe loved chasing this sea gull up and down the beach!









Chloe and her Great Grandma on Daddy's side.



Wyatt meets his Great Grandma on Daddy's side for the first time!





Wyatt "sleeps like a baby!"






Chloe,Daddy, and Mommy made cupcakes for her preschool class. She wanted to make them look just like the ones on her apron with a cherry on top!
















4 comments:

Kari D. said...

So cute! I love her pink overalls...and the cupcakes look delicious.

Anonymous said...

These are the first pics I've seen of the wedding! Aunt Debbie does make a beautiful bride. The little girls look soooo cute. The picture of Jeff with the chatter box made me laugh so hard, look at the look on Wyatt's face! It must have been a very long story. Love, Grama Moocows

Sarah said...

Love the last picture, what a great mommy she will be! I can't wait until Audrey's big enough to have a cute apron, too.

Call me after you get home & unpacked!

Sarah said...

I love the last pictue, Chloe will be a great mommy someday. Can't wait until Audrey's big enough to wear a cute apron, too.

Give me a call after you're home and unpacked!