Thursday, January 22, 2009

New Year's Weekend...

We met up with Shane, Deanna, and Eli in the Seattle (South Center) area for the weekend. Here we are out to a yummy dinner at the Claim Jumper.
Snuggles with Uncle Shane back at the hotel after going for a swim.

Deanna, Chloe, and I took a break from shopping and went out to lunch one day at the Rainforest Cafe in the mall. Chloe remembered it from last time we were there and kept mentioning that she would like to see the alligator (it's hard to see him rising up out of the "fog" to the right of us).


Chloe really loved the elephants too!



and driving the school bus in the mall !




A tired Daddy and Darlin out to dinner at Olive Garden after a long day of driving to Seattle (yes, we ate like kings all weekend!)






3 comments:

Kari D. said...

You're getting so big Rebekah!

the homestead girl said...

I'm glad you got some pictures of our fun weekend- I only ended up with one! Yet another fun trip with you guys!

Anonymous said...

Hi! I want to come visit you guys soon. Maybe if Chloe likes me I could even babysit for you so you could go out or something!